PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CHIA OATMEAL #healthy #breakfast
With this formula, the banana and chia seeds help as well. The banana cuts include sweetness, however they additionally mellow and grow making the oats additional voluminous while the chia seeds pack in a huge amount of sustenance and make the oats cushioned and thick. The key is ensuring you blend the oats while cooking so the banana cuts separate and the chia seeds get even dispersed as opposed to bunching in one spot. Nobody likes bunches of chia.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 banana, sliced (save a few for topping)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups of water, non-dairy milk or a blend of both
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter or another type of nut butter
- Add oats, banana slices, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt to a pot. Add water and stir to combine. Heat over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Be sure to stir the oats several times while cooking to make sure the banana slices melt into the oats and the chia seeds don’t clump. You’ll know the oatmeal is done when all the liquid is absorbed and the oats are thick and fluffy.
- Portion oats into two bowls and serve with peanut butter, banana slices, and a sprinkle of chia seeds. Add a splash of non-dairy milk and/or maple syrup on top before serving, if desired.
For more detail : https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/peanut-butter-banana-oatmeal/