KETO PIZZA BREAD – PULLS APART
Pizza cravings are no joke. They can take you down quickly, and are a good reason to avoid certain frozen sections in your grocery store.
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 c pepperoni slices
- Combine the almond flour with the baking powder, mixing well. Set aside.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese on the stove top (or microwave 1 minute.)
- When cheese melts, add flour mix, and eggs. Knead well, forming a sticky ball.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and rosemary together in a small bowl. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese mix over the top of the dough to prevent stickiness.
- Form a ball with the dough and cut in half. Continue cutting into 16 small pieces.
- Roll the pieces of dough into balls, and roll them through the plate of Parmesan mix, coating all sides.
- (The Parmesan cheese coats each dough ball, allowing for easy pull-apart after baking, if you’re not slicing.)
- Grease a baking sheet or dish. Layer the dish with the 16 dough balls, then top with shredded cheese and pepperoni slices (or other veggies if desired.)
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.